Search This Blog

Creative Teams

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Total Pageviews

9/01/2011

Animation Shop Optimization Wizard

For the taggers out there who have trouble with animating tags and they come out looking grainy, below you can find some settings that could help you. I know I had trouble with it before until I came across these settings. I can't remember where I saw it, so I am not laying claim to the original tutorial. If you are the original "artist", please let me know and I can credit you. :)

Happy Tagging!
Wy

With all tag ready to go in animation shop, take the following steps:

go up to  FILE > OPTIMIZATION WIZARD






now just keeping clicking next and that takes you to the end result.
easy peasy! :)

1 comments:

Evita said...

Thanks so much, have to check my settings :)

Popular Posts