Search This Blog

Creative Teams

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Total Pageviews

1/26/2010

Welcome to Tuts by LKD

So I've been posting my tutorials on a different website and I have to trek between that site and my blog so I figured that I just combine the two and skip the go-in-between! I REALLY hope to be making tag tutorials on a regular basis. I am a SAHM of 3 babies (2 thankfully attend school) and I'm also a student (Go Cats!!) so of course all of this is when I have free time. Or when I'm procrastinating. lol

I also co-mod a military graphics website with a good friend of mine, you can find us at CamoLove.com. We have military graphics, myspace layouts (1.o & 2.0) and lots more! Stop on by. =)

That's about it!
Thanks for stopping by and looking or trying my tutorials.
Wy

0 comments:

Popular Posts