Search This Blog

Creative Teams

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Total Pageviews

7/27/2010

New Banner & Top Sites!

Hey all!

So I made myself a new link back banner. It's 468px by 60px. If you'd like a small blinkie size banner, you'll have to wait for that. I'm not too good at making blinkies so I'm still trying different versions, I'll post it soon. Thanks to everyone who links back to me, I really appreciate it!!
Here is a preview of the ready to use banner, get the code below the preview:


And then, I started a Top Site for Sig Tag Writers. You can sign up for it if you write tutorials, pass it on to friends/anyone else who does. The text link is below and if you'd like to vote for me, you can find my special linked blinkie on the left column, says "Vote for me".

Thanks for looking! =)

0 comments:

Popular Posts